Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vb
New Contributor

New Learning Path

Hi all, i heard about the new Learning Path and new Qualification Levels. Is this new Path already active? If yes, will there be any way to see my active Qualification Level? Thank you and best regards
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.” ― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.” ― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
14 REPLIES 14
jorge9090
New Contributor

Yes it is active right now, and i don' t think there is a webpage that tells you " Hey, you are now NSE level 5" , you just know what requirements have you accomplished.
FortiBrian
New Contributor

I got my NSE1 certification to download after completing the 6 FCSA modules. Not sure where to add in my FCNSA # to get NSE2 though.
jorge9090

Download a certificate?
FortiBrian

Yes once you complete all 6 modules you can print certificate from module 6
ORIGINAL: jorge9090 Download a certificate?
FortiBrian
New Contributor

NSE Path
FortiBrian
New Contributor

You get a cert like this
jorge9090

Great Thanks! I guess i missed that when i completed the Training. I' m guessing they give you a certificate too when you complete the FCNSA
FortiBrian

Yes you will but not until Q4 of this year. That is what the training folks told me. They said they are migrating data from the old training site to the new one.
ORIGINAL: jorge9090 Great Thanks! I guess i missed that when i completed the Training. I' m guessing they give you a certificate too when you complete the FCNSA
jorge9090

But im NSE 2 as long as im FCNSA right? or do i need the certificate?
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors