Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
gmv
New Contributor

Javascript login Problem

hi, i was looking for a related post but i was unable to find any. I have a fortigate 100-A with OS 4, for no reason, a couple of days ago and without any cause, when i try to login, it shows the following message: " Warning: this page requires Javascript. To correctly view, please enable it in your browser." It' s impossible to login via web, but SSH is working fine I tried with IE9, Chrome and Firefox, all browser with javascript enabled. Thanks!
15 REPLIES 15
rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

Welcome to the forums. Any idea how long this unit has been up? May just need a reboot. Also some versions have been more problematic than others. If you know the version offhand, let us know. From the CLI,
FGT# exec reboot

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
JD_CDS
New Contributor

I am having the same problem. Tried different computers, different browsers, different LAN' s. Can' t get in to admin the device any longer. Even tried to reboot the machine. Seems as though it happened after I upgrade to latest patch a week or so ago ... 4.0 MR3 patch 5.
asantanna
New Contributor

Same for me.
AKrause
Contributor

Same here. We have this issue with FOS 4.3.2 and FG-100A.
gmv
New Contributor

Hi, i have FortiOS 4 MR3 with a 100-A. I will try to reboot the device. The problem started a couple of weeks ago.
gmv
New Contributor

Hi, just for follow up the thead. Rebooting the unit solved the problem. Here is my exact version of the OS: v4.0,build0482,110920 (MR3 Patch 2) thanks!
azzARoby
New Contributor

Hi everyone. I' ve this problem in a lot of 30B me too. I' ve restored more then a 30B via console and Tftp I' ve tried different firmware images, the MR3 patch5 too. Sometimes a reboot temporarely resolves the matter but, random, I' ve all policies deleted or, in presence of web filters, the navigation denied. I' ve upgraded an old 30B from 3.0.x to 4 MR3. This unit hangs the console in 5 minutes after an hardware shutdown / restart. I' ve this problem on 30B units only.
BMS Sistemi - Soluzioni in Tecnologie dell' Informazione
simonorch
Contributor

I saw this for the first time last week, in this case it was doing a java update that caused it. A reboot cleared it. This was on V.5 beta

NSE8
Fortinet Expert partner - Norway

NSE8Fortinet Expert partner - Norway
azzARoby
New Contributor

@simonorch Ciao, You mean the java machine on your firewall or browser? I tried from a machine with a Java 6 upgrade 23. I have the same problem. However, after rebooting, the problem returns...
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors