Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

IPsec " Create FortiClient VPN"

Hi, I did setup vpn using " Create FortiClient VPN" button and it connect succefulu using forticlient but there is problem with default gateway, all traffic is routed through it and I want to route to just couple of networks behind fortigate 310b please, advise Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I haven' t yet worked with the VPN wizard but the required change is not complicated. You have to change the FortiClient' s config. If you open the FC console, VPN>your connection>Advanced>Edit, you' ll see a field named ' Remote Subnet' or the like. It should read now ' Remote Subnet = 0.0.0.0/0' and you change that to ' Remote Subnet = 192.168.123.0/24' if 192.168.123.0 is the subnet behind the Fortigate that you are trying to reach. The syntax ' 0.0.0.0/0' is a placeholder for all subnets, so for all IP addresses on the internet as well. If that is your target subnet then ALL traffic will go through the tunnel to your HQ Fortigate.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Not applicable

Thanks to you it started working as desired :) Thank you, for help
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors