Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
davidbgeek
New Contributor

FortiClient: System Quarantined

I'm experiencing an issue with FortiClient where it has suddenly completely stopped working. [see screenshot below].

I've searched everywhere for a solution to this issue but haven't found any solutions. I've tried disabling all my anti-virus applications as well, and that still doesn't help.

I've also tried installing just the SSL VPN application but it gets stuck at 98% for about a minute and then switches back to disconnected.

Thanks in advance to anyone with a solution!

DR drTECH | @davidbgeek
1 Solution
davidbgeek

I experienced this issue after the update to Win10 Insider Preview Build 14251, Microsoft has since fixed this issue with Win10 Insider Preview Build 14257. You can check the build you currently have installed by typing in 'winver' into the run dialog or Start. Hope this fixes your issue, @enotspe.

View solution in original post

DR drTECH | @davidbgeek
3 REPLIES 3
enotspe
New Contributor

same issue

Manuel Montes de Oca
Manuel Montes de Oca
davidbgeek

I experienced this issue after the update to Win10 Insider Preview Build 14251, Microsoft has since fixed this issue with Win10 Insider Preview Build 14257. You can check the build you currently have installed by typing in 'winver' into the run dialog or Start. Hope this fixes your issue, @enotspe.

DR drTECH | @davidbgeek
SuperJMN
New Contributor

This also happened to me. It seems that FortiClient doesn't like Windows 10 most of times...

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors