Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
MVIOX
New Contributor

Simple Hello and New Member

Good afternoon, I just wanted to step in here and say hi and tell the admins and other members how much I appreciate the time and dedication that everyone has put into this forum. As a new member, I am vigorously going through the tutorials and training myself on all things Fortinet. I love the product and the UTM functionality it offers and could offer to my clients. I saw this thread as a perfect way to network with other Fortinet enthusiasts and begin the road to success with Fortinet as a partner. Thanks again!
9 REPLIES 9
Warren_Olson_FTNT

Welcome Michael, Make sure you check out http://video.fortinet.com/ and keep the cook/handbooks handy at all times. :)
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi Michael, thanks for the nice introduction and welcome to the forums! Contributors are essential for our community, and even if you are just starting with FortiOS and the hardware you should not refrain from either asking or answering. From what I' ve read your enthusiasm outweighs much. This is an exceptional forum site in that everybody is treated with great respect, politeness and friendliness. The common motivation is to get others going again if stuck with a problem - as we all have been at one point or another. As Fortinet is gaining market share many more users work with the gear and can share their experiences. If it helps: it took me 3 or 4 years of mutely reading before I thought I could contribute something worth the electrons. So you' re a quick adopter in comparison. Enjoy!

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
MVIOX
New Contributor

Thanks guys! Actually maybe you can point me in the right direction. Problem: I have a new customer that is currently running the AT&T' s PNT system. I would like to use the 100D and a second ISP for failover and internet access to one of their many sites. I believe I understand correctly that AT&T uses managed routers to each site to gain access to its PNT. So therefore, without tunneling to another site that has a redundant internet connection, access to the PNT is forbidden. Is that a correct assumption? or can you point me to a better resource?
MikePruett
Valued Contributor

Welcome Aboard
Mike Pruett Fortinet GURU | Fortinet Training Videos
MVIOX
New Contributor

You too Mike! Looks like you may be new as well?
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

MVIOX, regarding your problem posted I' d suggest you find an appropriate forum and repost. In ' non-technical' not many members will find your question. And sorry, I' ve got no experience with PNT (whatever it may be). BTW - Bama Country? Whereabouts is that (in simple words for Europeans)?

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
MVIOX
New Contributor

LOL Bama Country is kind of American Football slang for Alabama, USA and the University of Alabama. Even though I got my IT Degree in Georgia :p
MikePruett
Valued Contributor

New in the fact that I have few posts..Been on here since January though haha
Mike Pruett Fortinet GURU | Fortinet Training Videos
MVIOX
New Contributor

I gotcha! Well you are further along than I then.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors