Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
SecurityPlus
Contributor II

Repeated Reboot Requests

FortiClient 6.6.2.1117 installed on Win10 computer. Tried to upgrade by running just downloaded FortiClientOnlineInstaller. Now the computer asks for a reboot after each reboot. Tried the Repair via Control Panel / Programs and Features. Did not help. No uninstall option is available, only Repair. What can be done in a situation like this? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Markus
Valued Contributor

You can try the FC Remover. Look in the Forticlient download section of Fortinet support site. There is a FortiClientTools_"version".zip in there, that contains the FC Remover.

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
SecurityPlus

Thanks. I think that I misstated the FortiClient Vernon. I think it is 5.6.2.111. Do you know if we will loose the saved VPN logins if this is done? Is there a way to first back these settings up?
Markus
Valued Contributor

Go to Settings -> Backup. This will save an xml File with the FC configuration. I think the VPN credentials will be saved, but never tried.

Good luck

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
ede_pfau

Before installation Windows has saved a recovery point. You could roll back to that. (Same as with every program installation).

Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors