Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
marcin_iwa
New Contributor II

Problem as move configuration from D-LINK Switch

Hi, I have a small problem.

I have new switch FortiSwitch 148F as standalone mode.

Now i have D-LINK 1510-52 switch and have problem with move my existing configuration to FortiSwitch.

Describy my infrastructure:

I have room with ISP Router connected to my port (17) in D-LINK. On D-LINK i have setup on this port VLAN 10 Untaged, VLAN 10 Native. Vlan is in Hybrid Mode.

On Port 48 on the same switch is connect to second switch (FortiSwitch 148F) in the next room. In the next Switch is my Firewall connect to port 47. Port 48 on DLINK is market as tagged vlan 10 and native vlan 1.

On Second FortiSwitch to which is connected Firewall is set Native VLAN 10 and Allewd VLAN 10.

This configuration work correct.

Now i plan replace old D-LINK switch on FOrtiSwitch 148F. I moved all configuration but i have problem with correct setup port 17 from D-link to port 47 on new FortiSwitch.

FortiSwitch not allow traffic from my ISP router.

vlan-dlink.png

How can i setup this configuration for port in FortiSwitch ?

Now i try setup port 47 on FortiSwitch (in this port will by ISP router):

Native VLAN 10, Allowed VLAN 10

Exacly i have this setting on my existing FortiSwitch on second room and communicate with D-LINK and works ok.

I can't see substitute Hybrid mode in FortiSwitch ?

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors