Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vantho
New Contributor

NAT rule issue with my Fortinet 60C

Hi All, I configured a Fortigate 60C. This one connected to Broadband Modem to get internet connection thru WAN1 port. From internet I could accessed to Firewall Web-Console thru Wan1 interface with using NAT rule in modem but couldn' t get in a PC inside LAN network. Had setup Virtual IP and Policy as followed a lot internet searching and advising. Any idea to help me out with this issue? Thanks a lot. Note: - Policy already allowed any from WAN to Internet with ALL Accept. - Virtual IP rule has pointed to Destination IP LAN. - Standing at Modem can' t ping to PC inside LAN (I don' t know how to setup ping policy can go thru). Thanks.
12 REPLIES 12
vantho
New Contributor

Just wanna confirm that I have solved that issue by open another DMZ connection as suggested. Sorry for the late reply and thank you.
vantho
New Contributor

Just wanna confirm that I have solved that issue by open another DMZ connection as suggested. Sorry for the late reply and thank you.
vantho
New Contributor

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors