Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
nikiakbar
New Contributor

Fortigate 60D, Web Filter Profile

Hello,

What I'm trying to achieve is, in each policy, to have different web filter profile. (For example: Sales Dept has sales profile, HR Dept has HR profile)

What I have in Fortigate 60D (5.2.2) is, there is no profile (in the old version, I can see the drop down box at the corner).

So I'm currently stuck with all user using same Web Filter Profile.

Is there anyway to enable the profile feature? So I can use different Web Filter Profile on different policy?

2 Solutions
volkovski
New Contributor III

Hello,

just put the following command in CLI:

config system global
set gui-multiple-utm-profiles enable

View solution in original post

vmartin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

You can also enable the ability to make multiple security profiles by going to System > Config > Features, selecting Show More, and turning on Multiple Security Profiles.

The Feature Settings is always a good place to go if something isn't appearing when you think it should, since there are a number of features that are turned off by default.

Technical Writer, FortiOS

Let me know if there's anything you want to see added to the FortiGate Cookbook.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
volkovski
New Contributor III

Hello,

just put the following command in CLI:

config system global
set gui-multiple-utm-profiles enable

vmartin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

You can also enable the ability to make multiple security profiles by going to System > Config > Features, selecting Show More, and turning on Multiple Security Profiles.

The Feature Settings is always a good place to go if something isn't appearing when you think it should, since there are a number of features that are turned off by default.

Technical Writer, FortiOS

Let me know if there's anything you want to see added to the FortiGate Cookbook.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors