Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Fortigate 60 - Lost all Config except Ip?? Known Issue??

Hi All, I' ve had some weird and wonderful errors with the FG 60. I' ve had two of them so far resetting the config back to default on two different client sites, but the system still keeps the static but loses the rest of the config. Very Weird. Obviously i' ve fixed the intial problem within minutes just by restoring the configuration back on, but required an onsite visit to do so. --- They are both on a UPS so protected from Power Surges/Spikes. They' re both on 2.8. Anyone any ideas???
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable

We had this issue as well with one of our sites running 6 users. It was found to be 2 things 1. Set the firmware to the MEMOPTIMIZED version 2. Found that the amount of traffic being used was too high. Moved the FG60 to another site, replaced with a 300A and all well. The problem was with AV and IDP/IPS on the CPU was crashing the system due to load. I am hoping Fortinet will offer an upgrade solution to the 60B model or a tradeup solution.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors