Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ronio
New Contributor

Fortianalyzer Disk quota is larger than the available disk.

Hi, everyone,
I would appreciate your assistance.
I have FORTIANALYZER version 6.4.10 divided into 4 ADOMS.
In the main ADOM, to which most of the organization's machines are associated (50 machines), I can see logs for up to 31 days.
In another ADOM, to which only 6 machines are associated, I define that I want to see logs of 31 days back and in practice it only shows me up to 4 days.

In terms of STORAGE INFO, I am shown the following data:
When I try to change the settings of the ALLOCATED DISK UTILIZATION it shows me the following error: although in practice from what I understand I have a maximum of 7.2TB free space.
I would be happy to help with1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG this :)

15 REPLIES 15
ronio

Yes, there is:

11.png

srajeswaran

Can you share the device log settings?

image.png

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

ronio

Sure!

Thanks again 12.PNG

srajeswaran

Can you increase this to ~500 and turn off "roll log files at scheduled time" or change it to weekly instead of daily and monitor?

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

ronio

Hi :)

There is an improvement, I can see now logs for 8 days.

when I added 4T I saw that the disk space that I've added split between all of my fortianalyzer adom.

there is a way to split it differently? to set that all of the disk space that I've added will go to a specific adom only?

thanks alot

srajeswaran

You can change the ADOM storage by editing the ADOM settings. Need to do this under each ADOMs individually.

image.png

Regards,

Suraj

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors