Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

FortiClient to FortiGate IPSec VPN(need some helpl)

Hello I have been trying to make this work I was fallowing a manual from fortinet and well its working but not totally i got a fortinet an in the internal of one port i got the internal network 192.168.1.0/24 ... i got no problem with it.. i can make it work just for that But then i got a DMZ another port2 which as far i see( i didnt install that fortinet) it has like a WAN(P2P) link i mean a /30 and well it seems that for all the other netoworks there is a static pointing to the other ip of that link i mean 10.1.1.1 for dmz port and 10.1.1.2 for the remote... and well its pointing to the remote Let say the network in the internal port1 which is 192.168.1.0/24( i reach that one) On port 2 there is a static route pointing to a router 10.1.1.2 and that router manage all the networks( i cant reach these networks with my configuration) My fortigate i think the problem its on th epolicies... Policies First policy Source Port1 Source Address All Destination port WAN1 Destination address Fortinet users network(this is the network i configured in my forticlient)10.1.2.0/24 in this case Action:IPSEC VPN Tunnel: i picked the ipsec i created. Second policy Source Port2 Source Address All Destination port WAN1 Destination address Fortinet users network(this is the network i configured in my forticlient)10.1.2.0/24 in this case Action:IPSEC VPN Tunnel: i picked the ipsec i created. Forticlient Configuration Remote Gateway:The ip address of my WAN fortinet unit Remote Network:im putting the network behind the port1 which is in this example 192.168.1.0/24(when i click advanced im able to add more networks) Preshared key:The preshared key im using I click advance IKE and IPSEC(this is okay because if this was wrong the tunnel wont even go up...) Advanced I check on Acquire Virtual IP Address I do manually set And put this ip 10.1.2.2 mask 255.255.255.0 IPSEC Phase 1 config IPSEC Phase 1 Name:IPSEC_Test Remote Gatewa:dialer user Local Interface:wan1 Mode:Main Mode Authentication Method:Preshared Key Accept Any Peer P1 Proposal Encriptation:3DES Authentication SHA1 DH Group 5 KeyLife:28800 NAT Transversal(check) Keep Alive frequency 10 Dead Peer Detection(check) Phase 2 Name:IPSEC_TEST Phase1:IPSEC_TEST P2 Proposal Encriptation:3DES Authentication:SHA1 Enable Replay Detection Enable PFS DH GRoup 5 KeyLife: 3600 Seconds I leave quick mode selector in all 0s I cannot even reach the 10.1.1.0 network with this configuration and i though iwould jeez =( Someone help ? =D i just start installing fortigates like 3 weeks ago(firewalls in general) hehe so i dont know that much.
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors