Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
PittInf
New Contributor

FortiAnalyzer Report using LDAP Filter

I am new to FortiAnalyzer and trying to create a report that shows bandwidth for all of our departments. I have successfully figured out how to create a report for an individual department based on LDAP group membership. I am using a single chart for this. I see that you can filter a chart on a report, but the there is no option to use an LDAP group like there is on a report. I thought perhaps I could create individual reports for each department and then put them all in a master report. It does not appear, however, that you can add a report to a report.

Is there something I am missing that would allow me to create a series of a given chart based on LDAP group membership?

5 REPLIES 5
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello pittinf,

Thank you for using the Community Forum.
I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello pittinf,

Could you please indicate us:

- Which units you are using?

- Which FortiOS version?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

PittInf
New Contributor

FortiGate 6.4.8

FortiAnalyzer 7.0.1

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pittinf,

I have found this documentation:

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortianalyzer/7.0.0/examples/256329/configuring-a-report-with-an-...

Could you please tell me if it helped?

Regards,

PittInf
New Contributor

Thanks for the update. I think perhaps my question wasn't clear. I am able to use an LDAP query to filter a report. I am actually using this to create a report that shows traffic for a specific group/department. What I am trying to do is create a single report that shows ALL departments (which are also groups). The complication I have is that you do not seem to be able to do LDAP filtering on a chart. A possible workaround would be if I could create a single report that contained other reports, but that also does not seem to be possible.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors