Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
cuculetea
New Contributor

site blocked - i want to unblock

I have a site www.cutia-ta.ro

on link: https://www.virustotal.co...7/analysis/1415187316/

Fortinet say is Malware site

Why is this happen? Can you recheck my site and remove this bad status?

2 REPLIES 2
norouzi
Contributor

Hi

You can take a look at fortiguard web filtering website (http://www.fortiguard.com/static/webfiltering.html) .It's not rated on any category.

I think there is some malicious file or code on your website.

What is your exact error and log on your device?

However you can create a case on support.fortinet.com if you are sure that FortiGate behavior is not correct.

cuculetea
New Contributor

Hi

I don`t have any log on any device because i don`t use this software.

My source of information is the link i already give on first post.

Is not the first time when this happent to me. First with bitdifender where i almost go to a lawyer to apply THE BIG LAW. They block me and all i want was to unblock me and tell me the reason why my website was blocked.(they unblock my site very fast but not even after 10 emails they wasent tell me the reason)

Second time was kaspersky....even know i wait for the reason why i was blocked.

So from my experience many sites are ok but antivirus internet security from most of the vendors are very poor and block sites with no reason.

But i will write a ticket( i hope to find the way to do this).

In my opinion any company like this , with some respect, should have a easy way to detect and/or remove the sites from that list because , on this days, is like taking money from us without any reason.

From this experiences, i will never us this software, kaspersky or bitdifender and also i will not recommend this to any of my clients/friends/family.

Thanks for information i will try hard way to remove my site from that "black list"

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors