Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
llb
New Contributor

" system performance status" missing with VDOM use

Version==V3MR4 Not using VDOMs, from CLI I can do " get system performance status" and get the expected output which includes system uptime. With a VDOM enabled configuration, I can' t find the " get system performance status" command anywhere in any of the VDOMs or global. Anyone know how to get the uptime from CLI in a VDOM-enabled configuration? Thanks, llb
2 REPLIES 2
lmuir
New Contributor

From my 60b test box - V3 MR7 vdom enabled FGT************* # config global FGT************* (global) # get system performance status CPU states: 1% user 0% system 0% nice 98% idle Memory states: 54% used Average network usage: 2 kbps in 1 minute, 2 kbps in 10 minutes, 3 kbps in 30 minutes Average sessions: 65 sessions in 1 minute, 63 sessions in 10 minutes, 64 sessions in 30 minutes Virus caught: 0 total in 1 minute IPS attacks blocked: 0 total in 1 minute Uptime: 2 days, 18 hours, 24 minutes FGT************** (global) #
llb
New Contributor

" system performance" is missing from MR4 so it must be bug in that version. Thanks for the info Imuir ... llb
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors