Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Eastwind
New Contributor

how to use MIME filter in Spam

Can someone give me examples on how to use the MIME headers feature in Spam Filter. thanks
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable

Thank you for following my case ;) I´m still having error using question marks in config spamfilter emailbwl I wanted to set the value " .*\@.*bbs\.com(\.ar)?" just to block some addresses like pepe@pepebbs.com pepe@pepebbs.com.ar cacho@cachobbs.com.ar however, when I type that value I get the following error: (emailbwl)# edit 20 (20)# set email-pattern " .*\@.*bbs\.com(\.ar) token line: Unmatched double quote. (20)# set email-pattern " .*\@.*bbs\.com(\.ar)" (20)# set pattern-type regexp (20)# next I have tested the original expression (containing the question mark) with the highly recommended Regexbuddy succesfully
abelio

ORIGINAL: aszujatovich (20)# set email-pattern " .*\@.*bbs\.com(\.ar) token line: Unmatched double quote.
the message error refer to an unmatched double-quotes; it seems to be a stop imposed by the shell, because ? is a reserved word for the CLI. for spamfilter emailbwl you can enter .*\@.*bbs\.com(\.ar)? (no quotes) directly with GUI BTW the question mark after domain " .ar" doesn' t make sense to match anything hope it helps,

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors