Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ciscomemo
New Contributor

fortmail deployment guide

Hi, Is there any deployment guide for fortimail which can help me in quick configuration of this product using GUI Please help
1 REPLY 1
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Not really, but your fortinet partner can assist. Also I believe their' s wizzard thing in the gui that does the fair job of getting you up with the very and let say again" basic setup " . I think fortinet partners or Fortinet SSE can provide a Cisco IronPort like deployment worksheet, but if you have any previous SMG experience with; barracuda/ironport/pineapp or anything else, it' s all the same with regards to the basic mail stuff 1st you need the mode of operation determine ( trans/gw/server ) and then the protect maildomains. Also all of the basic management stuff ( admin act, snmp, access ports, logging,etc......) If you need help reach out in this forum and I' m me or somebody else will share our experience , errors and knowledge . lastly, please understand the difference of ip, access and recipient policies. It can be confusing for the 1st timer.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors