Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

VPN TUNNEL (SNMP) TRAP FAILED

Hello, I have Fortigate 60B and I am trying to set the VPN TUNNEL trap I want that the F.W will send trap when new VPN connection is opened from unknown reasone the fortigate doesnt send trap Have anyone have any suggestion? can I poll the user name which is being connected via VPN? Is there any difference between connecting through SSL or PPTP from SNMP trap point of view (VPN TUNNEL TRAP) thank you
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable

Noam, did you -check your log settings? -configure an SNMP server to send traps to?
Not applicable

Hello I configured snmp server and I receive trap for different events but not for vpn connection I also using syslog and I receive event report the problem is that the f.w doesnt send vpn trap for this scenario Do you have any suggestion ?
abelio

Do you' re using FORTINET-300-MIB.20071127.mib MIB file ??

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Not applicable

Noam, this is very basic but under System -> Config -> SNMP -> Your Communit Name can you verify that VPN Tunnel Up/Down is checked? If that' s checked and still not working I would suggest opening a ticket with support.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors