Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Levente
New Contributor

Transparent mode port pairs firewall policy

Hi all, I have a Fortigate 60C running firmware 5.2.0 set up in transparent mode. I have 2 port pairs defined (Internal1-Wan1 and Internal2 - Wan2). The problem is that when I try to modify the firewall policy, I get the message " Section view is currently disabled" and I don' t receive any content on the page. According to this post " http://www.jfinley.com/2012/11/fortigate-policy-sectional-view-missing/" the solution would be to edit the global configuration with this line: set gui-policy-interface-pairs-view enable Unfortunately I don' t have this option present and I don' t know whether it' s a difference in the firmware I' m using (the instruction was created based on v4.0) or something else. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Levente
New Contributor

Solution: Use some other browser to administer your device than IE9. All menu options work fine, except for this one..
Warren_Olson_FTNT

Thanks for the tip!
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors