Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Filename in traffic log

Hello, Is there any possibility to get the filename downloaded via HTTP, FTP etc. into the traffic log? There is a file column in the traffic log and is filled with filename when the AV block the file only. I need to create a report with the downloaded files but the files are not logged direcly. I set a DLP sensor to log files higher than 1KB, but it also does not generate what I need. The FTP download is OK, but download with HTTP does not fill the FILE column - why? Any suggestions?

AtiT

AtiT
1 REPLY 1
Paul_S
Contributor

are you looking in the security/utm logs or only the traffic area? normally detail like that willl appear in the security logs, but on the traffic logs.

FG200D 5.6.5 (HA) - primary [size="1"]FWF50B' s 4.3.x, FG60D's 5.2.x, FG60E's 5.4.x                   [Did my post help you? Please rate my post.][/size] FAZ-VM 5.6.5  |  Fortimail 5.3.11 Network+, Security+

FG200D 5.6.5 (HA) - primary [size="1"]FWF50B' s 4.3.x, FG60D's 5.2.x, FG60E's 5.4.x [Did my post help you? Please rate my post.][/size] FAZ-VM 5.6.5 | Fortimail 5.3.11 Network+, Security+
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors