Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
abelio
SuperUser
SuperUser

Training user bayesian db

Hello, new toy here: FM100A, 2.80,build196, server mode. I' m trying to train individual user bayesian database: 1- through webmail interface selecting messages and clicking " Train as Spam" 2- within webmail, Preferences, using " Train user Bayesian database with mbox files" i' ve used same mbox files that worked fine training spamassassin for example with both procedures, the only thing i can modify is the summary from Group user (under Anti-Spam->Bayesian->User tab) However summary for my individual user remains " Total messages learned as " Spam" : 0 Total messages learned as " Not Spam" : 0 Alert: User spam classification is not effective " From Admin Guide I see: " If users do not train their own databases, the group user database will gradually train the user databases over time. Bayesian scans will fall back onto the group user database if the user database is not mature, and when this happens, the information retrieved from the group user database will be transferred to the user’s own database" I cannot see how to obtain individual ' mature' bayesian db or merely that the user get some feedback trough their webmail interface. Where am i missing the point? Thanks in advance for your inputs regards,

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors