Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
N_W
New Contributor II

Subject: Issue with MFA Integration between FortiAuthenticator and FortiOS

Hello,
I am currently using FortiAuthenticator version 6.4.9. Additionally, my firewall is running FortiOS version 7.2.9, and based on the documentation I reviewed, these versions are compatible with each other. However, I am facing the following issue:
I have completed the integration between FortiAuthenticator and the firewall, and all necessary configurations have been made. On the first attempt, the user I want to apply MFA to receives the email without any problems. But on subsequent attempts, the user can log in directly without being prompted for a token, and then the email is sent. The logs in FortiAuthenticator show an OK log indicating that the email was sent, but the user is logged in without seeing the token entry screen.
Could this be a bug related to the version, or is it possible that I have missed something in the configuration? If this is a bug, it is not mentioned in the "Known Issues" section of the release notes.
Best regards
2 REPLIES 2
N_W
New Contributor II

Additionally, I would like to inform you that despite upgrading from version 6.4.9 to version 6.5.5, it is still not working

AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi N_W

Is it about admin login on FG WebUI or VPN or portal or other?

AEK
AEK
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors