Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
NeophyteHeaven
New Contributor II

Static Route, 2 different network

i, i have 3 different network, anyone know what static route i have to set to allow both 2 network can communicate each other. sweat.gif network 1 = 90.0.0.0/24 (main network) network 2 = 10.10.110.0/24 both network can to go to internet using wan1 Here my Static route conf. IP/Mask : Gateway : Device 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 : 60.49.xx.x : port10 10.10.110.0/255.255.255.0 : 10.10.110.1 : wifi 90.0.0.0/255.255.255.0 : 90.0.0.1 : switch switch and firewall is single device Fortigate 200B, Wifi is FortiAp FAP210B.
2 REPLIES 2
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Have you looked at the router monitor? You should see both networks active, with a ' direct connect' route of distance 0. So, you don' t have to do anything to get the routing right. Of course, you have to allow traffic from the subnets to the internet so you need (at least) 2 policies. And for traffic from LAN to WiFi you need one, as well as from WiFi to LAN.
Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
NeophyteHeaven
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply and query... the problem has been solved, i forgot to set policy from my wireless network -> lan network. Thanks.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors