Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
micahawitt
New Contributor III

SSLVPN issues

Hi all, I have a client running a 100D, sslvpn has been working just fine, i would say in the past few weeks the portal seems to have stopped working. Nothing has changed, no power outages no nothing. I am then only admin of the box and knows how to use the thing, so i know that no one has tampered with it. I have looked to see what may be causing it, my last resort, which i have not done yet, is to save config, wipe the device, reload. Trying to see if anyone has experienced this, may now how to resolve? I have tried to change ports for the portal, i have tried to create a new portal, system was running 4-mr3-p15, upgraded to 16. I have not made the move yet to 5. I am upgrading the branches first to 5 atm. Branches use a IPVPN tunnel for phones and data. No issues with those at all. If anyone has insight, let me know. Thank you!!
2 REPLIES 2
echo
Contributor II

Check if there isn' t any IP conflict with the IP-address you are using for the portal. Then take down the portal and rules and try to port-forward 443 to some internal machine and see if that works: perhaps ISP blocks a port?
micahawitt
New Contributor III

Echo, Thank you for the quick response, turns out i have found the issue and fixed it. I had all the right policies except one, the wan --> internal using the sslvpn auth and defining the user group. Boy,once that was set, voila! Now.....to do some digging and find out how that got gone.... Thank you again for the quick reponse :)
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors