Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
shamilsystems
New Contributor

SSL VPN with WLLB

Hi, I tried to create virtual-wan-link (WLLB) with 3 WAN links such as WAN1, WAN2, VLAN500(port 16). I did created a default route with WLLB as well. When the default route as WLLB, issues are as below 1) SSLVPN can connect but there is not route from SSLVPN address range to LOCAL-LAN. So there is no communication between sslvpn users and internal LOCAL-LAN. 2) Group of Devices in LAN couldn't connect to internet when assigning any Outgoing interface individually other than "wan-load-balance". Look forward to your response and support soon. Thank you. Regards Shamil
12 REPLIES 12
Mehdi
New Contributor III

because it's in the same subnet of your Clients, you should write Policy route with /32 subnet.

if your Devices IPs are back to back, maybe you can use /29 or /28 subnet too.

but Policy route like this should work.

incoming: lan

Source Subnet/Network: 192.168.10.1/255.255.255.255 

Destination Address: 0.0.0.0/0

Outgoing: ppp1 [ or any interface you want]

Gateway: 10.233.33.32 [your Gateway]

please rate if it help, or tel me if it didn't work.

shamilsystems

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

But if put source subnet as 192.168.10.1/255.255.255.255 then only this only communicate with 192.168.10.1, rite ??

Mehdi
New Contributor III

Hi Shamil,

I didn't get what you mean with your last Question, but

when you write a Policy route Like this pic, means IP: 192.168.10.1 use interface: Port2 and Gateway: 172.16.20.1 for internet connection, and other IPs in this range use your static routes for Internet connection. and remember priority of Policy route is upper than static route. which means you don't need to worry about static route.

if you had a problem with that, or had a question, ask me, i'll answer...

and Please rate if it help.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors