Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sw2090
SuperUser
SuperUser

Strange Problem with interfaces

I here have a FGT 92D on 5.4.x showing this strange behaviour:

- I have two interfaces set up with the correct ip setup and connected two lancom routers to them. 

- Fortigate on Interface view states there is Link with 1Gb/sec

- I put those into the WLLB/SDWAN to balance some traffic over it. Since they have static IP setup I had to enter the corresponding gateway which I did. I rechecked this and it is correct.

- WLLB Connectivity Check keeps stating that the link on both interfaces is down.

I also rechecked IP Setup of the Lancoms and found no error here.

I am using two of the internal interfaces here als the WAN Ports are already in use.

I've checked and rechecked everything and I'm running out of ideas. Does anyone have a hint for me plz?

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

The WLLB Connectivity test may fail if the routes for the interfaces in question are not showing up in the routing table and/or is not assigned a higher priority over any existing default route(s).

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
sw2090

as on all my other FGTs (which work perfectly) there is one default route over the SD-WAN Interface atop the routing table and then there is of course net routes for the corresponding subnets over their interfaces for every physical interface that is in use.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors