I have the following (simple) setup:
* Multiple Servers om Subnet 10.100.2.0/24 should be reachable via portal.mydomain.com on different Ports
* SSL-Certificate provided via Let's Encrypt
* One Fortigate 61F as Gateway and Reverse Proxy
* Domain and Static IP to the World is working fine.
I have set it up as follows:
* Created Virtual Servers for Each host
** Type: HTTPS
** Interface: any
** Virtual Server IP: (external IP Adress accociated with my domain)
** Virtual Server Port: (external Port)
** Load-Balancing mode: Static
** Persistance: None
** HTTP multiplexing and Perserve Client IP is not set
** SSL Offloading Mode Client/Fortigate with the Let's Encrypt Certificated valid for my domain
** Real Servers - added 1 real server with internal IP and Port. no Max Connection, Mode "Active"
* Created a rule
** Incoming Interface: WAN1
** Outgoing Interface: Internal Port to subnet 10.100.2.0/24
** Source: all
** Destination: Virtual Server configured before
** Schedule: always
** Service: ALL
** Action: ACCEPT
** Inspection Mode: Proxy-Based
** NAT: Disabled
** SSL-Inspection: no-inspection
** Enabled: yes
Problem: Since the last Firmware Update I cannot reach the servers anymore - it is extremly slow loading the webpages.
Does anyone have an idea where the problem could be?