Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
frodet
New Contributor

MC1550 image request

The CF card in my MC1550 got corrupt.  I managed to salvage some of the contents, but I was not able to salvage the consistency of the filesystems.  Hence, the controller does not boot.  Could someone (jbattam_FTNT ?) please help me with the necessary image file(s)?  My current installation ran on 7.0-8.

Regards,
 -Frode

Frode Tennebø
Frode Tennebø
2 REPLIES 2
fricci_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi @frodet ,

As far as I am aware we are not allowed to share it on here, you can login to our support portal https://support.fortinet.com/Download/FirmwareImages.aspx and download it from there:

FortiWLC_MC1550.PNG

Alternatively you can open a new ticket with our support and an engineer will upload the image through the support ticket.

Best regards,

---
If you have found a useful article or a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
frodet

Hi @fricci_FTNT ,

This system was purchased and installed (with the help of a consultancy firm) back in 2014 by my predecessor.  Then Fortinet purchased Meru in 2015, and all traces of this support contract vanished.  Hence, I have no access to these files even though I have support on other Fortinet products.

I have contacted Fortinet support, as you suggested, and my reseller(s) and I can't even purchase a new support contract.  I just want something up and running while I perform budget allocations and initial contacts for a new solution.  Can you help, please?

Frode Tennebø
Frode Tennebø
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors