Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
netwrkr
New Contributor

I need to vent. Support is pretty terrible as of recent

We are having on going issues related to the UTM features.  Called support the other day - no joke - 45 minutes on hold.  Once they answered the call, they opened a ticket for us (we could of done this online without the 45 minute delay), and said someone would call us.  Right now the ticket is in P3 status and are getting responses from FN support every few days at best. 

Is this just the way things are with support?  Do I need to buy a higher level support package to get better support?  Pretty frustrated at the moment.

3 REPLIES 3
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Vent  , Vent , Vent but you need to  get this to the right ears like the director of support and  forget about you local sales team. pperche@fortinet.net

I agreed tho, support has even fallen below a "F" here lately. Just horrible.

Ken

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
joepope
New Contributor III

Is that the correct email for the Director of Support?

I really am wondering why I am paying for support now, we had transitioned from Juniper Networks for this exact reason.  And I am tried of beating up my Sales Guy and SE!

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

I believe that is correct, they can look at your cases and history. Also make sure you do the feedback questionnaires if they  ask for feedback

I do NOT believe this will accomplish a lot at the end of the day, but it's start. If more FTNT end-users contact the right EARS at FTNT, do the feedback  on any case queries at closure than maybe  FTNT will pick up the game.

Right now cisco is probably 10x a head of  fortinet when handling cases, RMAs, or bug issues......imho

Ken

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors