Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sagelike
New Contributor

How to completely disable Vulnerability Scan?

Hello,

I was able to finally enable Vulnerability Scan in router GUI but there is no option to disable Vulnerability Scan. How can I completely disable Vulnerability Scan in my 60C? I am not referring to Endpoint VS but the router itself.

The reason I need to disable Vulnerability Scanning is that I have a web server behind this router and CSF is blocking the router for port scanning which is obviously a problem.

Thanks in advance. G

2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Contributor

How you have enabled ? In my 60d V 5.2.5 there is a button to start the Scan for the assets which you have defined. This ist for immediately scan only. If there are no asset defined then nothing is being scanned. The scheduler runs always but if no assets then no scan. I hope you mean the point under user&Device -> Vulnerability Scan?

Have a look at the attached picture.

sagelike
New Contributor

I finally did figure out how to disable Vulnerability Scan for anyone who needs to know.

Disabling "Advanced Routing" disables Vulnerability Scan.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors