Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Mattias
New Contributor

Help with Dataset/Report needed

Hi there,

I need help with a dataset/report on FortiAnalyzer.

What I need:

Detailled Report about Application Category "Video/Audio"

- See which Applications (In appcat=Video/Audio) consumed which bandwith

- Which users connected to which application (in appcat=Audio/Video)

- Top 30 users for every Application with Bandwith usage (in appcat=Video/Audio)

Is there anybody who can help me?

Thanks and best regards

Mattias

5 Solutions
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi,

try the datasets below. All data is generated from the traffic log.

SELECT `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat` HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY bandwidth DESC

SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY user_src, `appid`, app_name, `appcat` HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY user_src ASC, bandwidth DESC

- Top 30 users for every Application with Bandwith usage (in appcat=Video/Audio)

SELECT * FROM ( SELECT RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY app_name ORDER BY bandwidth DESC) AS ranked, app_name, `appcat`, user_src, bandwidth FROM ( SELECT `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY app_name ASC, bandwidth DESC ) t ) t WHERE ranked<=30

The datasets were tested on FAZ VM 5.0.10 and the FGT is running on 5.2.

If you have FGT on 5.0 probably you will need to set the utmaction`='allow' to 'passthrough' and maybe some other value.

AtiT

View solution in original post

AtiT
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Sorry it is my fault. I just run the dataset I did not created a report.

The problem is wiht the "*" in the first select. I also forgot the "appid" to choose a Icon-Application in the chart.

So the correct dataset should be:

SELECT `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src, bandwidth FROM ( SELECT RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY app_name ORDER BY bandwidth DESC) AS ranked, `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src, bandwidth FROM ( SELECT `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY app_name ASC, bandwidth DESC ) t ) t WHERE ranked<=30

I also attach the chart settings I tested.

AtiT

AtiT
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I have a new dataset. Only the first 5 application is shown. The "others" is not added - I need to find out how to do it.

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS users_tmp; DROP TABLE IF EXISTS usrappbw_tmp; DROP SEQUENCE IF EXISTS temp_seq; CREATE TEMP SEQUENCE temp_seq; CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE users_tmp AS ( SELECT uid, user_src, bandwidth FROM (   SELECT NEXTVAL('temp_seq') AS uid,   user_src, bandwidth   FROM (     SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src,     SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth     FROM $log     WHERE $filter     AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14)     AND `appcat`='Video/Audio'     AND `action` IN ('accept','close')     AND `utmaction`='allow'     AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL     GROUP BY user_src     HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0     ORDER BY bandwidth DESC     LIMIT 30     ) t   ) s ); CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE usrappbw_tmp AS ( SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY user_src ASC, bandwidth DESC ); SELECT ranked, uid, CASE  WHEN ranked>1 THEN ''  ELSE usr END AS usr, aid, aname, bw FROM (   SELECT RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY uid ORDER BY bw DESC) AS ranked,   uid, usr, aid, aname, bw   FROM (     SELECT users_tmp.uid AS uid,     usrappbw_tmp.user_src AS usr,     usrappbw_tmp.appid AS aid,     usrappbw_tmp.app_name AS aname,     usrappbw_tmp.bandwidth AS bw     FROM usrappbw_tmp, users_tmp     WHERE usrappbw_tmp.user_src=users_tmp.user_src     GROUP BY uid, usr, aid, aname, bw     ORDER BY uid ASC, bw DESC   ) t ) s WHERE ranked<=5

It sould look like in the attached picture.

AtiT

AtiT
hzhao_FTNT

Hi guys,

For this kind of chart, I do suggest to write a simple query like:

SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, app AS app_name, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY user_src, app_name HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY bandwidth DESC

Then create a drilldown table chart base on this query, please check attached screen shot for chart setting (base on 5.2.2/5.2.3)

Regards,

hz

AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I added the Others to the dataset. If someone could test it it will be great.

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS users_tmp; DROP TABLE IF EXISTS usrappbw_tmp; DROP SEQUENCE IF EXISTS temp_seq; CREATE TEMP SEQUENCE temp_seq; CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE users_tmp AS ( SELECT uid, user_src, bandwidth FROM (   SELECT NEXTVAL('temp_seq') AS uid,   user_src, bandwidth   FROM (     SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src,     SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth     FROM $log     WHERE $filter     AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14)     AND `appcat`='Video/Audio'     AND `action` IN ('accept','close')     AND `utmaction`='allow'     AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL     GROUP BY user_src     HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0     ORDER BY bandwidth DESC     LIMIT 30     ) t   ) s ); CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE usrappbw_tmp AS ( SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY user_src ASC, bandwidth DESC ); SELECT ranked, uid, usr, aid, aname, SUM(bw) AS bw FROM ( SELECT CASE WHEN ranked>5 THEN 6 ELSE ranked END AS ranked, uid, CASE WHEN ranked>1 THEN '' ELSE usr END AS usr, CASE WHEN ranked>5 THEN 0 ELSE aid END AS aid, CASE WHEN ranked>5 THEN 'Others' ELSE aname END AS aname, bw FROM (   SELECT RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY uid ORDER BY bw DESC) AS ranked,   uid, usr, aid, aname, bw   FROM (     SELECT users_tmp.uid AS uid,     usrappbw_tmp.user_src AS usr,     usrappbw_tmp.appid AS aid,     usrappbw_tmp.app_name AS aname,     usrappbw_tmp.bandwidth AS bw     FROM usrappbw_tmp, users_tmp     WHERE usrappbw_tmp.user_src=users_tmp.user_src     GROUP BY uid, usr, aid, aname, bw     ORDER BY uid ASC, bw DESC   ) t ) s GROUP BY ranked, uid, usr, aid, aname, bw ORDER BY uid ASC, ranked ASC ) u GROUP BY ranked, uid, usr, aid, aname ORDER BY uid ASC, ranked ASC

AtiT

AtiT
11 REPLIES 11
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi,

try the datasets below. All data is generated from the traffic log.

SELECT `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat` HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY bandwidth DESC

SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY user_src, `appid`, app_name, `appcat` HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY user_src ASC, bandwidth DESC

SELECT * FROM ( SELECT RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY app_name ORDER BY bandwidth DESC) AS ranked, app_name, `appcat`, user_src, bandwidth FROM ( SELECT `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY app_name ASC, bandwidth DESC ) t ) t WHERE ranked<=30

The datasets were tested on FAZ VM 5.0.10 and the FGT is running on 5.2.

If you have FGT on 5.0 probably you will need to set the utmaction`='allow' to 'passthrough' and maybe some other value.

AtiT

AtiT
Mattias
New Contributor

Hi there,

lots of thanks! :)  Got almost everything working with your queries.

Except for the Top30 query. If I create the dataset and test the query, it is working fine and correct results come back. If I then create a chart and put that chart to a report, the report says: "No machting log data for this report"

The chart is configured like you can see in the report. I don't get what I did wrong?

Thanks and best regards

Mattias

AtiT
Valued Contributor

Sorry it is my fault. I just run the dataset I did not created a report.

The problem is wiht the "*" in the first select. I also forgot the "appid" to choose a Icon-Application in the chart.

So the correct dataset should be:

SELECT `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src, bandwidth FROM ( SELECT RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY app_name ORDER BY bandwidth DESC) AS ranked, `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src, bandwidth FROM ( SELECT `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY app_name ASC, bandwidth DESC ) t ) t WHERE ranked<=30

I also attach the chart settings I tested.

AtiT

AtiT
AtiT
Valued Contributor

OMG another mistake.

In the chart the column 3 (User) should be text not bar - but it worked for me :)

AtiT

AtiT
Mattias
New Contributor

Hi AtiT,

you're the man! Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately the query works not as expected. If I test the query, the output looks like attached. There is no sorting by bandwidth or user even if I change the query to : "ORDER BY user_src ASC, bandwidth DESC"

It would be great if the output/report could be something like this.

Top 30 users for appcat=Video/Audio

Output :

user1 total traffic in Video/Audio 5GB

youtube 2GB

vimeo 1GB

Media.Player 0,5GB

YouTube_Video.Embedded 0,4GB

BlaBla_Video 0,1GB

Others 1GB ("Others" should be displayed after the 5 highest consuming applications. So the report won't be too unreadable)

user2 total traffic in Video/Audio 4GB

youtube 1,2GB

vimeo 0,8GB

Media.Player 0,5GB

YouTube_Video.Embedded 0,4GB

BlaBla_Video 0,1GB

Others 1GB ("Others" should be displayed after the 5 highest consuming applications. So the report won't be too unreadable)

Is this possible and would you mind helping me?

Again, thanks a lot!

Mattias 

AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I have a new dataset. Only the first 5 application is shown. The "others" is not added - I need to find out how to do it.

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS users_tmp; DROP TABLE IF EXISTS usrappbw_tmp; DROP SEQUENCE IF EXISTS temp_seq; CREATE TEMP SEQUENCE temp_seq; CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE users_tmp AS ( SELECT uid, user_src, bandwidth FROM (   SELECT NEXTVAL('temp_seq') AS uid,   user_src, bandwidth   FROM (     SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src,     SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth     FROM $log     WHERE $filter     AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14)     AND `appcat`='Video/Audio'     AND `action` IN ('accept','close')     AND `utmaction`='allow'     AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL     GROUP BY user_src     HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0     ORDER BY bandwidth DESC     LIMIT 30     ) t   ) s ); CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE usrappbw_tmp AS ( SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY user_src ASC, bandwidth DESC ); SELECT ranked, uid, CASE  WHEN ranked>1 THEN ''  ELSE usr END AS usr, aid, aname, bw FROM (   SELECT RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY uid ORDER BY bw DESC) AS ranked,   uid, usr, aid, aname, bw   FROM (     SELECT users_tmp.uid AS uid,     usrappbw_tmp.user_src AS usr,     usrappbw_tmp.appid AS aid,     usrappbw_tmp.app_name AS aname,     usrappbw_tmp.bandwidth AS bw     FROM usrappbw_tmp, users_tmp     WHERE usrappbw_tmp.user_src=users_tmp.user_src     GROUP BY uid, usr, aid, aname, bw     ORDER BY uid ASC, bw DESC   ) t ) s WHERE ranked<=5

It sould look like in the attached picture.

AtiT

AtiT
hzhao_FTNT

Hi guys,

For this kind of chart, I do suggest to write a simple query like:

SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, app AS app_name, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY user_src, app_name HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY bandwidth DESC

Then create a drilldown table chart base on this query, please check attached screen shot for chart setting (base on 5.2.2/5.2.3)

Regards,

hz

AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I added the Others to the dataset. If someone could test it it will be great.

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS users_tmp; DROP TABLE IF EXISTS usrappbw_tmp; DROP SEQUENCE IF EXISTS temp_seq; CREATE TEMP SEQUENCE temp_seq; CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE users_tmp AS ( SELECT uid, user_src, bandwidth FROM (   SELECT NEXTVAL('temp_seq') AS uid,   user_src, bandwidth   FROM (     SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src,     SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth     FROM $log     WHERE $filter     AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14)     AND `appcat`='Video/Audio'     AND `action` IN ('accept','close')     AND `utmaction`='allow'     AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL     GROUP BY user_src     HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0     ORDER BY bandwidth DESC     LIMIT 30     ) t   ) s ); CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE usrappbw_tmp AS ( SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(UPPER(`user`)), IPSTR(`srcip`)) AS user_src, `appid`, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`app`),'Unknown Application') AS app_name, `appcat`, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log WHERE $filter AND LOGID_TO_INT(`logid`) NOT IN (4, 7, 14) AND `appcat`='Video/Audio' AND `action` IN ('accept','close') AND `utmaction`='allow' AND NULLIFNA(`app`) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `appid`, app_name, `appcat`, user_src HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`,0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`,0))>0 ORDER BY user_src ASC, bandwidth DESC ); SELECT ranked, uid, usr, aid, aname, SUM(bw) AS bw FROM ( SELECT CASE WHEN ranked>5 THEN 6 ELSE ranked END AS ranked, uid, CASE WHEN ranked>1 THEN '' ELSE usr END AS usr, CASE WHEN ranked>5 THEN 0 ELSE aid END AS aid, CASE WHEN ranked>5 THEN 'Others' ELSE aname END AS aname, bw FROM (   SELECT RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY uid ORDER BY bw DESC) AS ranked,   uid, usr, aid, aname, bw   FROM (     SELECT users_tmp.uid AS uid,     usrappbw_tmp.user_src AS usr,     usrappbw_tmp.appid AS aid,     usrappbw_tmp.app_name AS aname,     usrappbw_tmp.bandwidth AS bw     FROM usrappbw_tmp, users_tmp     WHERE usrappbw_tmp.user_src=users_tmp.user_src     GROUP BY uid, usr, aid, aname, bw     ORDER BY uid ASC, bw DESC   ) t ) s GROUP BY ranked, uid, usr, aid, aname, bw ORDER BY uid ASC, ranked ASC ) u GROUP BY ranked, uid, usr, aid, aname ORDER BY uid ASC, ranked ASC

AtiT

AtiT
Mattias
New Contributor

Thank you guys for your help! :)

I will test both queries in a couple of minutes.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors