Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
FortiBrian
New Contributor

Help creating dataset \ report for certain Web Categories

Hopeful someone can help me create a dataset \ report showing source IPs accessing, the domain hit, and the category for the following categories:

Discrimination Explicit Violence Extremist Groups Illegal or Unethical Nudity and Risque

Running 5.2. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
hzhao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Please try:

select user_src, domain, catdesc, sum(visits) as visits from (###(select coalesce(nullifna(`user`), ipstr(`srcip`)) as user_src, coalesce(nullifna(hostname), ipstr(`dstip`)) as domain, catdesc, count(*) as visits from $log-traffic where $filter and logid_to_int(logid) not in (4, 7, 14) and utmevent in ('webfilter', 'banned-word', 'web-content', 'command-block', 'script-filter') and catdesc in ('Discrimination', 'Explicit Violence', 'Extremist', 'Illegal or Unethical', 'Nudity and Risque') group by user_src, domain, catdesc order by visits desc)### union all ###(select coalesce(nullifna(`user`), ipstr(`srcip`)) as user_src, coalesce(nullifna(hostname), ipstr(`dstip`)) as domain, catdesc, count(*) as visits from $log-webfilter where $filter and (eventtype is null or logver>=52) and catdesc in ('Discrimination', 'Explicit Violence', 'Extremist', 'Illegal or Unethical', 'Nudity and Risque') group by user_src, domain, catdesc order by visits desc)###) t group by user_src, domain, catdesc order by visits desc

regards,

hz

FortiBrian

This looks great. I really appreciated it!!!

naama
New Contributor

I advice you to visit http://docs.fortinet.com/uploaded/files/1177/fortianalyzer-fortigate-sql-technote-40-mr2.pdf

it will be very helpful to you .

here just i list the main point:

-Go to Report > Chart > Data Set. 2 Click Create New. 3 Configure all required fields, then click OK.

Naama Salim Al-siyabi

Naama Salim Al-siyabi
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors