Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Dipen
New Contributor III

Guest User Self-Registeration

I am not using FortiAPs ..but I want Guest Users (a dedicated subnet) to be redirected to a Captive Portal for self-Registeration.

I know that we can have a Captive Portal for Authentication where Guest users can be provisioned by a Receptionist but can we have a Self-registeration Portal for Guests ?

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5

Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5 Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D
3 REPLIES 3
Dipen
New Contributor III

I am still trying couldn't find an Option

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5

Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5 Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

The closest thing to what you are requesting maybe the "Email Collection portal" option in 5.2, see page 64 in the Authentication guide.  Only drawback that I can see where the collected email addresses are stored? In volatile memory?  I do not have any Fortigates on 5.2 so I can not test this out myself.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
pcraponi
Contributor II

You will need FortiAuthenticator for this...

They have the self-registration and full integration with Fortigate for wired, wireless, VPN users and etc...

BR,

Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors