Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Andrei_Feldman
New Contributor

Get list of Predefined services from CLI

Hi all, I am trying to find a way to get all list of predefined services thru the CLI together with their protocol/port definitions. I know of the command: get firewall service predefined that retrieves a list of predefined service names but it lacks the port definition. I couldn' t find it in ' show full-configuration' as well. In addition, is there an updated list of predefined services available online? Thanks in advance, Andrei
4 REPLIES 4
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi, welcome to the forums. You can get the details by specifying the service name (! case-sensitive):
gate # get firewall service pre SSH
 name                : SSH 
 icmpcode            : 
 icmptype            : 
 protocol            : TCP/UDP/SCTP 
 protocol-number     : 6 
 sctpport-range      : 
 tcpport-range       : 22:0-65535 
 udpport-range       : 

Unfortunately, that means a lot of keystrokes if you want them all. The list of predefined services gets updated in firmware images only. I' m not sure that this happens in every firmware update.
Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
Andrei_Feldman
New Contributor

Thanks for your answer and greetings, I was hoping there is a way to obtain all the list along with protocol/port definitions. Is it possible in anyway to get all the predefined services full definition in the latest version issued by FortiOs? This could help me a lot. Thanks
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Sorry, not that I know of.
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

You can also see a full list from the GUI under " Firewall->Service->Predefined" .
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors