Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
liz
New Contributor

Forticlient VPN and Huawei mobile broadband

Hi there,

I have a strange issue occurring for 4 users.  They have all been using the forticlient VPN for a few months.  About 2 weeks ago they all logged a call saying that their VPN connection gets to 98% and bombs back out to the login screen.  I tried all the suggestions from our support company but nothing has resolved this.  They all have laptops running windows 10.  I took one of the laptops and re-imaged it as support company said it was caused by a corrupt OS file.  This made no difference.  The common thing between them all is that they are using Huawei mobile broadband.  I have tested connecting to the VPN using their mobile phone as a hotspot and it connects fine.  The issue seems to be with the Huawei devices.  Does anyone know if there is an issue with Huawei mobile broadband devices and Forticlient VPN?  I know these devices have automatic updates turned on so maybe there was an update downloaded that is causing an issue.  I have reset one of the Huawei devices back to factory settings and turned off automatic updates but still no joy.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors