Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
willem
New Contributor

FortiClient silent install?

Hi, for one of our customers I need to make a package of FortiClient for silent install. So I was wondering if this is possible? Installation should be complete with the tunnel configured. Thanks for any suggestions! Regards,
Willem __________________________________ FCNSP (Fortinet Certified Network Security Professional)
Willem __________________________________ FCNSP (Fortinet Certified Network Security Professional)
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable

Have you tried using wininstall?
willem
New Contributor

Not yet, I was just awaiting suggestions at the moment. I' ll try to do this for the customer next week and by posting it already, I want to avoid making mistakes someone else made before.
vanc
New Contributor II

There will be a MSI package out for 1.2. Then you can do silent installation, even push the installation through group policies.
Not applicable

There will be a MSI package out for 1.2. Then you can do silent installation, even push the installation through group policies.
That would be great! I hope there is a way to deselect the A/V and Firewall installations as well as making it silent.
Not applicable

Here' s hoping...
Not applicable

@jbult, Agreed.
Not applicable

So what happen to silent install? Sitting here with 1.2.109 No silent option yet? I realy would like to see forticlient with a answer file. In the answer file I would sett installation options like where/what to install and Settings for forticlient. Tunnel, gateway ip´s LocalID, DH Group IKE/OPSec Proposal... .... .... And the LicensKEY
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors