Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
tanr
Valued Contributor II

FortiAuthenticator 5.1.0 is out

FortiAuthenticator 5.1.0 (build 83) is out.

Sounds much less scary than 5.0.0 which was only build 12.

Release notes list 3 pages of fixed bugs, but the known bugs section is blank.  I'm assuming that's not correct, though it would be pretty cool to have a release with no known bugs.

4 REPLIES 4
cbabfat
New Contributor III

AND it broke the Windows Agent.  I have a ticket open with support and it seemed like they had a problem with an upgrade they tried on their equipment.  Other forms of authentication still work.

The Windows agent was and still is 2.0.2.

Just a word of caution before you upgrade.  This is our RDP two factor, so currently RDP is turned off.

tanr
Valued Contributor II

@cbabfat, Please let us know the bug number and status you get from your support ticket. 

Will help the rest of us verify before our own upgrades.

tanr
Valued Contributor II

They just released FortiAuthenticator 5.1.1 (build 86).

However, it looks this release is just to fix a pretty bad problem (requiring factory reset) with upgrades from 5.0 to 5.1 (build 83) if guest portals had been configured. 

At least that is the only thing mentioned in the release notes, though the release notes themselves have the marker "Temporary".  Maybe we'll get more full release notes listing other fixes?

theFWdude
New Contributor

I just upgraded to 5.1.1 from 5.0.0 (build 12), currently everything I use it for is working.  I'm currently only using for MFA for FW Admin and VPN.

-TFWD

-TFWD
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors