Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mitch
New Contributor

FAZ 5.0.1 - All Web Filter charts return " No Data to Display

Hi guys, I' ve recently upgraded the firmware on my FAZ to v5.0-build0087 121121 (GA Patch 1). Did a complete format and have 150+ devices logging data successfully. I can see logs being collected for every type and subtype within the Log View tab. The reports, and RTM profiles load and visualises the data great. HOWEVER! Anything related to the web filter logs return " No Data to Display" ... on every chart. The FAZ has been collecting data for days now, with each device having 30000+ rows in the Web Filter log and others. Attempting to create my own dataset to see the ' raw' logs was also unsuccessful.
select * from $log where $filter LIMIT 20
Applying this data set to a new, basic tabled chart yields Loading data error. I have attempted changing the Time Periods on the RTM Profiles and also on the UTM Security Analysis report to no avail. The reporting is so much more visually appealing I don' t want to downgrade back to v4. HELP PLEASE
20 REPLIES 20
jonteand
New Contributor

Thx alot Emorillo! Saved my day!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors