Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sonionly
Visitor II

Canceled invitation on the fortinet event

Disappointed...., do you know I'm the one of confirmed attendance who cancelled event registration in 24hrs before the time(30th May) on fortinet event at Jakarta - Indonesia, even I had email confirmation from the official event of fortinet both confirmed and reminder statement but today they said I'm not in target audience sorry...why??, this is not right !..., do you think all audiences who listed ok in the last email reminder will buy your products after !?? or fortinet is a just smallest company in this planet that's not perform the professionality in a small commitment !?? ...how about your big solutions in the security that you've offered...?? such as on your official website :)   ...I doubt folks !

1 REPLY 1
Stephen_G

Hi sonionly,

I'm really sorry to hear you had issues with the Asia Accelerate event. I recommend getting in touch with the events team by selecting "Contact Us" on the events page: https://www.fortinetaccelerate.com/accelerate24_asia_ID.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors