Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
donnat
New Contributor III

v5.2, when?

Impatient to have version 5.2 to find the syslog server in FAZ ... An idea on the release date ?

Cluster Active/Passive Fortigate-1500D 6.0.9 (AV, DLP, AppCtrl & IPS, DHCP, AlertMail, Fortiguard Web & AS, OSPF & RIPv2, SSL-VPN Portal Web and Tunnel) FortiAnalyzer-3000D 6.0.8 (Log, Syslog, Alert event, Quarantine & Report)

Cluster Active/Passive Fortigate-1500D 6.0.9 (AV, DLP, AppCtrl & IPS, DHCP, AlertMail, Fortiguard Web & AS, OSPF & RIPv2, SSL-VPN Portal Web and Tunnel) FortiAnalyzer-3000D 6.0.8 (Log, Syslog, Alert event, Quarantine & Report)
3 REPLIES 3
Frosty
Contributor

I' m also really interested in the return of this feature ... and hopefully a bit more functionality too, rather than just a basic log with no real reporting ability to go with it.
Matthew_Mollenhauer
New Contributor III

When I last spoke to our SE two weeks ago I was told the " expected" release date of 5.0.7 (that supports FortiOS 5.2) for the FAZ & FMG was the 20th. Obviously that' s slipped, but he also said that the actual 5.2 releases for FAZ & FMG are due by the end of the month. Hopefully they are released within the next week. Regards, Matthew
donnat
New Contributor III

new with 5.0.7 => Syslog

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors