Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

how to limit concurrent login

I have Fortigate 800Fand want to know if there any way that limit simultaneous login for PPTP VPN and Web-based authentication. I mean i want to prevent users of giviving their passwords to others and limit concurrent login to 1.
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable

i think the NAS Box (FTG) does not support " simultaneous-use" criteria as freeradius does. if only one side (radius server or nas box) do it, it will not work. therefore, in every authentication process (pptp, ssl vpn, web, ... ) , we can not control and limit concurrent logins.i hope Fortinet add this attribute to its nas box very soon.
abelio

.i hope Fortinet add this attribute to its nas box very soon.
agree with ukwizard, i really doubt it unless you have success in convince them to move up that request within " features_stack pile" . If that feature is critical to your business, ask your reseller/partner for the way to put a request to Fortinet.

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors