Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
alsoft
Visitor

external 2FA for ftgt ssl vpn

Hi,

we are sw company, and have own security product (authentication server). It can work like radius + otp (and many others methods) so I try to integrate OTP to ftgt. It works (with free ssl vpn client). But after I try use 2FA online method, with push notification. And here I have problem. Forticlient send AD user name and correct password, mobile app recieve notification, but FortClient instantly shows OTP dialog. With no reason, I not send more validation req. -- UPDATE ---

This is because I have second functional radius server with MS365 MFA on it. And fortigate from unknown reason switch to this, second server, almost instantly after password send. When I change IP of second radius to nonsense, everything works.
Fortios have only 2 parameters I know, timeout in radius definition, and global, remoteauthtimeout. Both set to 120s and not helping.
This seems now like some error in fortigate logic, so I create ticket on it, sorry for this post, I believe in time of writing that this can be free forticlient problem...

Anyone any hint?

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors