Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ohdear
New Contributor

enable disclaimer portal in 5.2 600c

I have searched the width and breadth of the internet on how to enable the disclaimer page for captive portal. We have captive portal working on a interface but there is no way to set the disclaimer options. Plenty of information on 5.0 but nothing at all on how to do this in 5.2, anyone know? And no, we don't have fortiAPs

cheers

3 REPLIES 3
Ohdear
New Contributor

I found the way. For anyone else wondering, go to your CLI, type conf firewall policy then edit "YOUR POLICY ID" then type set disclaimer enable

ede_pfau

Was just about to write the same. Disclaimer pages work even without captive portal.

Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
Ohdear

Cheers

The issue I have now is that you I can only enable the disclaimer on the firewall policy and not the captive portal and you can only enable the captive portal on the interface and not the disclaimer. This means that the captive portal comes up before the disclaimer which is not what we want. Is there anyway to enable both on the firewall policies or interfaces? Surely????

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors