Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Fullmoon
Contributor III

antispam default profile

is there a way to edit/view Antispam Default Profile? Just wondering the settings or available options inside that default profile. ;-).

additional question, regarding URI Filter, I found a link http://docs.pathcom.com/mediawiki/index.php/Configuring_URI_filter_profiles but it focus only on how to clone or create new uri filter profile. Cant see the procedure on how to apply uri filter profile to AS profile.

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Btw, Im new to FortiMail product.

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
4 REPLIES 4
Somashekara_Hanumant

Hi,

You can view any predefined AntiSpam profiles, but there is no option to edit and save the predefined profiles.

If you would like to have the same features which are selected on the predefined profiles then you can clone the same.

If you would like to apply the URI filter to Antispam profile then you can select the custom or predefined URI filter under FortiGuard > URI filter > select the profile

You can create your own URI filter under Profile > Antispam >  URI Filter > Create New >

For more information, please refer the below document

http://help.fortinet.com/fmail/5-3-6/admin/index.html#page/FortiMail_Online_Help/profile_11_20.html#...

Do let us know still if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Somu

EMEA Technical Support
Fullmoon

Appreciate your feedback. 

this is the Default profile I want to check. pls see attached.

If you would like to apply the URI filter to Antispam profile then you can select the custom or predefined URI filter under FortiGuard > URI filter > select the profile--Can you send sample screenshot where to find this one? Is it under Maintenance->Fortiguard>AntiSpam?

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
Somashekara_Hanumant

Hi,

Please find the attached screen capture, after creating the custom URI filter, then select the same on respected Antispam profile.

Regards,

Somu

EMEA Technical Support
Fullmoon

Hi Somu,

Apology for late replay. I understood clearly on the last image you attached, but my question is how do I applied that default and phishing profile?

For the Antispam Action Profile which is Default is it viewable?

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors