Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
fortiaprendiz
New Contributor

VPN Site to Site Slow

Hi, I have a problem with my VPN I have two Fortis a 200D in my main office and a 30D in Argentina linked by VPN Site to Site The bandwidth of the 200D is 16MB per fiber completely symmetrical, that of 30D is also fiber and has 30MB symmetrical The problem is that since the VPN was established, the connection is slow. the times if I do a ping are 160ms on average. The bandwidth in each fortigate is not saturated. In fact in Argentina the navigation to the internet flows very well. The problem is so serious that when they modify an excel from Argentina in the server that is in my main office this is not saved, besides that to open a folder takes an average of one minute. There is some way to improve the times, I tried to create policies in the 30D towards my fileserver to reserve bandwidth but there have been no improvements.

1 REPLY 1
Iescudero
Contributor II

Hi there Fortiaprendiz. I'm also from argentina.

you're already checked the latency between those two vpn peers?

Cyas!

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors