Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
henrissousa
New Contributor

SSO on Self-Service Portal FortiAuthenticator

I am implementing the FSSO configuration on my FAC 6.5.4 and I also want to implement the FAC Captive Portal to SSO users who have not done so transparently. My question is the following... I have scenarios where I have machines shared with the same Windows user and the turnover of users to access is high, the idea was that each user who connects through the SSO portal would have a timeout of minutes, or if you closed the browser, you would be logged out and would be prompted again if you opened the browser again..., in the FAC configuration there is a timeout but it does not work.

I read that FAC has a Cookie that caches it for 30 days, can I configure this?

2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Henri,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Henri,

Could you please have a look at this document?:

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiauthenticator/6.6.0/administration-guide/629697/portal-servi...

I could help.

Do not hesitate to indicate to us if you still need assistance, we will continue our research.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors