Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dagfinn
New Contributor

OWA Agent 1.6 - not working after 6.2 upgrade

We had OWA Agent 1.6 working fine with Fortitoken Mobil and Fortitoken 200 HW on version 6.1.2-build 420

After upgrading to version 6.2 build 542 - the OWA Agent stopped working for all users.

The Logs or Debug Logs are not very informativ. 

2020-09-24 13:07:51,268 - REST API - information - Receiving HTTP POST request at "/api/v1/auth/" from "192.168.xx.xx": (API user=apiuser, username=xxxxx, token=573726)
2020-09-24 13:07:51,281 - REST API - warning - Invalid realm is replaced by 'myrealm'
2020-09-24 13:07:52,307 - REST API - warning - HTTP POST request from "192.168.xx.xx" failed for "/api/v1/auth/": User authentication failed (Response: HTTP 401, API user=apiuser, username=myrealm/xxxxx, token_code=573726)

I Have tried the same login with an API tester, without any problem.

I Created a new user and assigned a Fortitoken HW, then by magic it worked.  But I cant see any difference between the new user and all other remote users.

Any ideas here ? How to troubleshoot ?

3 REPLIES 3
seadave
Contributor III

Any luck getting this to work?  Testing it on Exchange 2019 on-prem and I get a page error when I enable the plugin.  API and hostnames are properly configured per the instructions.

dagfinn

We have 3 different Organization's in one Fortiauthenticator.  Mostly this works fine for authentications.

When using tha OWA Agent 1.6 there is not possible to specify a Realm to use.

In the Windows Agent this is possible.  Anyone knows how to enter a Realm in the OWA Agent.

dagfinn

It's working in the latest version,  6.2.1 build 552 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors