Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CourtKPrin
New Contributor II

Missing menu option Control Access

I'm a new employee to a company with FortiNAC 8.5 and trying to learn it.  My user is a member of FortiNAC's System Administrator profile.  When I'm in the Network Devices / Topology menu and right click Customer or a container, I do not see the Control Access option.  I do see Control Access Network Summary.

I created a new admin profile, checked all the boxes, created a new local user and made it a member of this new admin profile.  I had the same results and was missing the Control Access option.

What would cause me not to have that option?

3 REPLIES 3
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Some page elements do not fully render will or not at all in certain web browser - have you tried different web browsers?

CourtKPrin wrote:

What would cause me not to have that option?

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
CourtKPrin

I tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Edge.

CourtKPrin

I've been informed that this menu option has been removed from the code.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors