Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
shocko
Contributor

Inspection of ISDB used by Forticlient EMS

I am using Forticlient/EMS 7.2.1 and configuring IPSEC and SSL VPN Tunnels on Windows 10 22H2. I wish to exclude MS teams audio/voice traffic from the tunnel to optimize this. As such on the tunnel definitions I add the cloud applications

Tunnel Cloud App Not working.png

I find however that MS teams audio/video still egress via my tunnel. On closer inspection the routes added to my windows client are a subset of the actual MS endpoints for MS teams as per this listing. I then re-configure the tunnel with these cloud applications

Tunnel Cloud App working.png

Now MS teams audio/video is split tunnelled and I see many more routes added to my windows client to direct this traffic outside of the tunnel.

So my question is what actual endpoints are in these cloud applications that the Forti EMS cloud is using and how can I inspect them? I need to know exactly what is in them to troubleshoot my issue. 

2 REPLIES 2
peisenberg
Staff
Staff

Hi 

could you please tell what you exactly mean by > 

what actual endpoints are in these cloud applications that the Forti EMS cloud is using ?
>> you should be able to list all your endpoints via EMS GUI. There is also search and filter option. 

what you want to inspect ? 

TAC
shocko

The list of URLs or IPs that constitute the IDSB entry for say Microsoft-Skype_Teams

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors