Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Silver
New Contributor

FSSO ISSUES WITH TS AGENT

Hi everyone,

I am experiencing some randomly issues with TS Users. Anyone can help.

1)  One RDS Server and TS Agent installed

2) Users on the TS server randomly are getting internet connectivity issues. (Sometime its works and and stop)

3) User seen authenticated on the FGT, but upon de-authenticated, internet access still does not work.

4) we are using Identity based policy for our TS users. 

5) If we are configured IP based policy then users immediately are getting internet access without any issues.

6) TS Agent pointed to our collector agent 

7) We are having several domain controller and on each domain controller we have been installed DC Agent and two collector agent for redundancy.

8) We noticed also incorrect user reporting like User A in group A and User B in group B. But we got issues where User A sometime are getting Group B instead of group A profile which is not good.

I will be glad if someone can help please

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
xsilver_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello,

it's hard to guess without any data.

It might be high memory issue of TSAgent spotted on 5.0.0237 and fixed in next GA release 5.0.0241.

It might be that users simply run out of allowed port ranges therefore unable to initiate new session.

I'd suggest to open ticket on support and provide :

- fgt config & debug.log

- collector config & log and same for TSAgent .. debug log level suggested

Regards, Tomas

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

Silver

Hi, i would like to know how the TS Agent assigned port number to users. On the ts agent we have by default port allocation 200 and range 2. Can anyone tell me how really its work. What's mean by 200 and 2. Thanks
Silver
New Contributor

Anyone can help.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors